I also upload video interviews with media movers, shakers, big cheeses and so on to YouTube, the channel for which is TheMediaBriefing.
- The People ‘s sports editor fired for financial irregularity
- Murray Morse joins Daily Sport as editor-in-chief
- NUJ could share office with broadcasting union Bectu
- Npower uses stalker law to ban photographers from beauty spot destruction
- The arrest of Milton Keynes journalist Sally Murrer
- Shiv Malik vs Greater Manchester Police
- Ted Jeory, East London Advertiser – the man who gave up a big-money job in the City to chase exclusives for his local paper
- Roger Alton, editor of The Independent – just after he left The Observer, he was on sparkling form.
- Alan Jones, editor of Uncut - on his (sort of) involvement in the murder of John Lennon.
- Guardian editor-in-chief Alan Rusbridger – on how The Guardian, Observer and Guardian.co.uk will work in future.
- The BBC’s Robert Peston, the FT’s economics editor Chris Giles and The Daily Mail’s City editor Alex Brummer - on reporting the recession.
- Daily Mirror associate editor Matt Kelly – on the Mirror’s retro/modern new look.
- Sunday Times executive editor Tristan Davies - on The Sunday Times’s retro/modern new look.
Technology features (print only!)
- February 2010 – “Don’t worry, be appy” – the rise of newspaper smartphone apps
- March 2010 – feature on paywalls
- April 2010 – Reporters’ Guide to the General Election – a sponsored supplement I wrote, commissioned and edited.
- March 2010 – Reporters’ Guide to the General Election (pdf link)
See all my album reviews for DiS here.